|Occupation||Yoga instructor and part-time children’s entertainer|
|Elimination Episode||S2-Episode 8|
|Anything quirky, think Vivienne Westwood meets Helena Bonham-Carter|
Tamara lives in Surrey with her husband and two daughters. Her mother taught her to sew when she was ten. Her great-grandmother was a tailor who taught Tamara's mother to sew.
Did they achieve garment of the week? Were they paid any special compliments? Were they awarded any other sewing-related prizes before or after GBSB? How many times were they awarded first place in a challenge?
Change the gallery above to include images of the garments this person has sewn; upload new photos to the wiki if they don't already exist.
Series 1, Episode 1Edit
- Pink Hexagon Cotton Shell
- When deciding on a fabric for her garment, Tamara chose a trimming first. She liked the fabric because it was brightly coloured.
What have they got up to since the Bee?
- Tamara was the bookies' favourite to win.
- ↑ The Great British Sewing Bee Series 2, Episode 1
- ↑ http://www.blackmorevale.co.uk/Great-British-Sewing-Bee-Final-BBC2-Tuesday-8th/story-20933961-detail/story.html